AACO 42nd AGM AACO Annual General Meeting was held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, under the Patronage of HRH Prince Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Crown Prince, Deputy Premier, Minister of Defense & Aviation and the Inspector General, and under the presidency of H.E. Eng. Khalid Abdullah Almolhem, Director General of Saudi Arabian Airlines. The Annual General Meeting was organised around three working sessions held at “Jeddah Hilton” hotel on 18th October 2009. The AGM was attended by AACO member airlines’ Chief Executive Officers and representatives from 45 leading aviation companies, partners with AACO, ranging from aircraft and engine manufactures to aviation consultants, from fuel suppliers and leasing companies to GDSs, IT solutions providers, from ground handling services providers to payment gateways and others, with the participation of international and regional organizations and air transport experts. The AGM received the Annual Report and the 2009 Arab Air Transport Statistics (AATS) publication of AACO, which were presented by AACO Secretary General, Mr. Abdul Wahab Teffaha. The General Meeting started with paying a tribute to Capt. Tawfik Assy, Former Chairman & CEO of EgyptAir Holding Company, and Former AACO Executive Committee member, on the occasion of his retirement from his post. The AGM then listened to AACO Secretary General’s report on industry issues. In his report, the Secretary General focused on key issues that are essential to the future course of the Arab Air Transport Industry; among them the Global Economic Crisis, the Arab Regulatory Framework, the Environment and Industry’s Role in Environmental Protection, in addition to the milestones of AACO’s work. More specifically, Mr Teffaha emphasized that the air transport is an industry afflicted by structural problems. He stressed that the balance between supply and demand must be struck in order to achieve a return of investment. He also added that: “What is true on a global scale is truer on the… more
Enter your email
- Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 19/PMK.03/2018 tanggal 19 Pebruari 2018, tentang Perubahan Kedua atas Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 70/PMK.03/2017 tentang Petunjuk Teknis mengenai Akses Informasi Keuangan untuk Kepentingan Perpajakan.
- Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 18/PMK.010/2018 tanggal 15 Pebruari 2018, tentang Penetapan Tarif Bea Masuk dalam rangka ASEAN-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership.
- Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 17/PMK.010/2018 tanggal 15 Pebruari 2018, tentang Perubahan Kedua atas Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 6/PMK.010/2017 tentang Penetapan Sistem Klasifikasi Barang dan Pembebanan Tarif Bea Masuk atas Barang Impor.
- Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 14/PMK.010/2018 tanggal 8 Pebruari 2018, tentang Perubahan atas Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 248/PMK.011/2014 tentang Bea Masuk Ditanggung Pemerintah atas Impor Barang dan Bahan Untuk Memproduksi Barang dan/atau Jasa Guna Kepentingan Umum dan Peningkatan Daya Saing Industri Sektor Tertentu
- Peraturan Menteri Keuangan Nomor 12/PMK.010/2018 tanggal 7 Pebruari 2018, tentang Bea Masuk Ditanggung Pemerintah Sektor Industri Tertentu Tahun Anggaran 2018
- Peraturan Menteri Perindustrian No 4 Tahun 2018 Tata Cara Pengawasan Pemberlakuan Standardisasi Industri Secara Wajib
- Peraturan Menteri Perindustrian No 3 Tahun 2018 Pedoman Pelaksanaan Pemanfaatan Tarif Bea Masuk Dengan Skema User Specific Duty Free Scheme Dalam Rangka Persetujuan Antara Republik Indonesia Dengan Jepang Mengenai Suatu Kemitraan Ekonomi